- Wendell Bridge is now open to two-way traffic.
- Drivers should expect MINOR DELAYS as crews are performing finishing touches on Wendell Bridge.
- Be alert to crews and equipment crossing the road within the project area.
- Work is being done in Graehl Park that may affect parking in the area.
- Pedestrian access is open on the east side of the bridge. The west side is closed to pedestrians.
The Alaska Department of Transportation is working to replace the Wendell Avenue Bridge. Work will include building a temporary work trestle and relocating existing utilities during the construction season. We will do our best to keep you informed of any project updates and appreciate your patience and cooperation during construction.