- Crews will be working at Sterling Highway MP 47 and at the end of Langille Road.
- Crews are beginning clearing activities on Juneau Creek Road.
- Access to Slaughter Ridge Trail and Bean Creek Trail is open. Please follow signage and stay out of work zones.
- Crews are also working along Slaughter Road and Cecil Road.
- Drivers should be aware of trucks exiting and entering the roadway at Juneau Creek and Bean Creek Road.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Kiewit Infrastructure West Co., is performing preliminary land clearing activities required for the new Sterling Highway between MP 45 and 60 in Cooper Landing, Alaska. This work will allow for geotechnical activities, drill rigging, and design access.
Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.