- Through Wednesday, September 25, expect a SINGLE LANE CLOSURE between MP 56 and 58.
- From Thursday, September 20, through Monday, September 30, expect a SINGLE LANE CLOSURE between MP 45 and 46.5.
- Crews will be working Monday through Sunday, 7:00am to 6:00pm.
- Drivers should expect flagging operations and DELAYS up to 10 minutes. Please be prepared to stop and be aware of workers and equipment in the roadway.
- Use caution when traveling through the project area.
The Alaska Department of Transportation is working to reconstruct the Sterling Highway between MP 45 and 60. Work will include drilling for design to reconstruct the highway.