- Drivers should be aware of nightly intermittent LANE CLOSURES.
- Please be aware of concrete barriers and crash cushions while passing through Huffman Road.
- Be aware of falling debris while crews construct new curbs on the Seward Highway Overpass at Huffman Road, O'Malley Road, and Dimond Boulevard.
- Crews are working on pedestrian crossings near DeArmoun Road, adding support structures and metallizing the lower portion of the bridge. Please expect a BRIEF CLOSURE during this work.
- Crews are also repairing damaged culverts near the pedestrian boardwalk at Potter Marsh.
- Beginning in mid-June, crews will begin milling and paving on Seward Highway between the weigh station and Dimond Boulevard.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Granite Construction, is working to resurface the Seward Highway from MP 114 to the Dimond Boulevard interchange. Project work includes installing signing, striping, automated traffic recorders and paving, as well as improving drainage, dig-outs and guardrail. Work will also include bridge repair/deck overlays, and reconstructing pullouts.