- From 6:00am to 9:00pm daily, crews will be working to remove pavement, excavate, and install culverts.
- Crews will also be performing paving operations.
- Drivers should expect changing road surfaces, flagging and PILOT CAR operations, and DELAYS.
- Drivers should be aware of pavement breaks, loose gravel, and dust.
- Drivers should be alert to equipment, trucks entering and exiting the site, and workers on the roadway.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with HC Contractors, is working to resurface the Richardson Highway from MP 82 to 97.