- Crews will be working between MP 51 and 65 from 6:00am to 8:00pm, Monday through Sunday.
- Through Friday, June 12, drivers should expect paving operations beginning at MP 51.
- Asphalt pavement crushing and grading operations will also continue throughout this period.
- Expect double PILOT CAR and flagging operations with DELAYS up to 20 minutes, in addition to reduced speeds with double fines around work zones.
- Please be aware of loose gravel and flying debris throughout the roadway.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Great Northwest Inc., is working to resurface the Richardson Highway between MP 51 and 65. Work will include installing paving, signage and striping. Project work is expected to be complete in June 2020.
Great Northwest Inc.