- Crews are working on grinding sections of the roadway and installing culverts.
- Drivers should be aware of trucks crossing between MP 183 and 192.
- Drivers should expect loose gravel and PILOT CAR operations throughout the day and potential temporary traffic signals at night.
- Drivers should be aware of heavy equipment throughout the work zone.
- Drivers should follow the posted construction signs.
- A minimum of 14-ft and 16-ft lanes are provided during work hours and non-work hours respectively.
- Vehicles carrying loads wider than 14 feet should contact the project in order to be accommodated with less delay.
- Project Contact: Jeff Hansted (907-687-9250) or Dahlton Wasankari (907-987-4186).
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Great Northwest Inc, is working to resurface the Parks Highway between MP 188 and 192.
Great Northwest Inc.