- Drivers should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the roadway in and around the city of Nenana as well as along the Totchaket Roadway.
- Heavy hauling equipment will be traveling along the Totchaket Roadway beginning at the 2 mile staging area and working west.
- Drivers should use extreme caution while traveling in the area, and alternate routes are advised.
- The department and contractor request that trail users visit the project field offices located at the beginning of Totchaket Road for information on road conditions and best routes and practices while traveling.
- Please follow construction signage and be aware of flying debris during clearing operations.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in partnership with Brice, Inc, is working to upgrade the road surface of Totchaket Road. This project is expected to be complete in 2023.