Expected to begin Saturday, April 18, crews will be performing blasting operations. Drivers should expect DELAYS of up to two hours.
- Work will begin Tuesday, March 24, and last through Friday, October 16.
- Sections of Seley Road on Gravina Island will be under construction for the duration of this project.
- Blasting operations will occur throughout the project which may cause DELAYS up to 2 hours. Blasting notices will be posted at the start of the project at least 48 hours in advance.
- Please watch for traffic control signs, construction equipment and personnel.
- Glacier State Contractors would like to thank you in advance for your patience with these temporary inconveniences. If you have any questions, please call our project hotline at 907-789-4976.
Flaggers will be needed as necessary to guide vehicles through the project and 10 minute holds may occur.
Glacier State Contractors, INC.