- Crews are working on the Haines Highway between MP 16 and 20. Drivers should expect PILOT CAR and flagging operations from 5:00am to 5:00pm, seven days a week.
- Drivers should expect DELAYS of up to 10 minutes.
- Blasting operations on the Haines Highway are complete. There will be no additional CLOSURES for blasting operations during the remainder of the construction season.
- Please check message boards throughout the project corridor for updates on paving schedules.
- For more information visit https://haineshwy.com or call the project hotline at 971-910-2668.
The Department of Transportation is working to reconstruct the Haines Highway from MP 12.2 to 20. Project work will include realigning the highway at certain locations and widening the shoulders. Work will also include grading and paving operations, debris flow mitigation and drainage improvements. This project is expected to be complete in September 2022.