- Please be alert to milling and paving work on both the north and southbound lanes of the Glenn Highway through mid-September. Daily work will occur between 8:00pm and 5:00am.
- Expect intermittent entrance and exit RAMP CLOSURES on the Glenn Highway between Airport Heights to Hiland Road. RAMP CLOSURES will include: Bragaw, Boniface, Turpin and Arctic Valley (JBER).
- Please follow all DETOUR signs as RAMP CLOSURES will continue through mid-August.
- LANE CLOSURES are in effect from 7:00pm to 5:00am, 7 days a week.
- Evening shoulder work and ramp work is in effect between Airport Heights and Hiland Road.
Over the course of the season, be alert to night paving (northbound and southbound lanes) on the Glenn Highway between Airport Heights Drive and Hiland Road. Expect uneven road surfaces, paving equipment, trucking and shoulder work.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Granite Construction Company, is working to repave the Glenn Highway, from Airport Heights Drive to Hiland Road. Upon completion, there will be a new pavement surface on the Glenn Highway from Airport Heights Drive to Hiland Road. This project is expected to be complete in September 2017.
Granite Construction Company