- Expected to occur on either Saturday, September 18 or Sunday, September 19, Rock Creek Bridge will open for SINGLE-LANE TRAFFIC.
- Through Monday, September 20, drivers should expect SINGLE-LANE TRAFFIC and flagging operations.
- Crews will be working between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
- Drivers should be aware of trucks crossing between MP 17 and 25.
- Drivers should also be aware of heavy equipment activity.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Tutka, LLC, is working to replace the Rock Creek Bridge.