- Drivers should expect possible LANE CLOSURES on northbound Chena Pump Road, Monday through Friday.
- Drivers should be aware of shoulder work and truck traffic through the end of July.
- Trucks and equipment will be entering and exiting the road from approaches, side streets, and driveways.
- Please be aware of possible DELAYS as crews are working in the area.
- Pedestrian detour routes are currently in place.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Great Northwest Inc., is working to resurface the Chena Pump Road bike path between Grebe Avenue and Dartmouth Drive. The sound barrier wall at Dartmouth Drive and Chena Pump Road will be repaired. This project is expected to be complete by late July 2020.
Great Northwest Inc.