- Drivers should expect PILOT CAR and flagging operations, as well as ONE-LANE TRAFFIC, between MP 87 and 89.
- Crews will be working Sunday through Thursday between 10:00pm and 11:00am.
- Drivers should expect DELAYS between 6:00am and 8:00am on Saturdays and Sundays for road maintenance of open grade segments.
- Please be aware of reduced speed limits between MP 75 and 90.
- During work hours, please be aware of PILOT CAR and flagging operations, as well as equipment entering and exiting the roadway throughout the project limits.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Granite Construction, is working to improve road conditions on the Seward Highway from MP 75 to 90. Upgrades will include road resurfacing, road realignment, passing lanes, drainage improvements, shore protection improvements, and pedestrian facilities. This project will also include new bridges at Glacier, Virgin and Peterson Creeks, and the rehabilitation of the Ingram Creek bridge.