- Through Sunday, September 27, between 6:00am and 9:00pm, crews will be working extended shifts to conduct foaming and paving operations. Expect lengthy DELAYS.
- Please be aware of multiple open grade segments between MP 88.5 and 90.
- Drivers should expect PILOT CAR and flagging operations, as well as ONE-LANE TRAFFIC, between MP 87 and 90.
- Please be aware of reduced speed limits between MP 81 and 90.
- During work hours, please be aware of PILOT CAR and flagging operations, as well as equipment entering and exiting the roadway throughout the project limits.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Granite Construction, is working to improve road conditions on the Seward Highway from MP 75 to 90. Upgrades will include road resurfacing, road realignment, passing lanes, drainage improvements, shore protection improvements, and pedestrian facilities. This project will also include new bridges at Glacier, Virgin and Peterson Creeks, and the rehabilitation of the Ingram Creek bridge.