- Through October, drivers should be aware of nightly intermittent LANE CLOSURES on the Seward Highway between De Armoun Road and Dimond Boulevard from 8:00pm to 5:00am, Monday through Sunday.
- Please be aware of concrete barriers, crash cushions, and falling debris while passing through O'Malley Road and Dimond Boulevard.
- Crews are working on pedestrian crossings near De Armoun Road, adding support structures and metallizing the walkway and stairs on the bridge. Please expect a BRIEF CLOSURE during this work.
- The northbound ramp on Dimond Boulevard will be restricted nightly as crews work on bridge rail and guardrails, as well as final striping.
- The speed limit from the Rabbit Creek Shooting Range to Dimond Boulevard on the Seward Highway is now back to 65 MPH. Through September, please be aware of nightly roadwork.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Granite Construction, is working to resurface the Seward Highway from MP 114 to the Dimond Boulevard interchange. Project work includes installing signing, striping, automated traffic recorders and paving, as well as improving drainage, dig-outs and guardrail. Work will also include bridge repair/deck overlays, and reconstructing pullouts.