Water Street remains closed for through vehicle access, and will remain closed through 2018. Pedestrian through access is not always available.
- Addresses above 1528 Water Street should be accessed from the north
- Addresses below 1500 Water Street should be accessed from the south
Vehicle Turnarounds are available at:
- 1254 Water St.
- 1400 Water St.
- 1426 Water St.
- 1454 Water St.
- 1508 Water St.
- 1610 Water St.
- The south end of the project is open to local traffic.
- The active construction zone has moved to the north.
- If you would like to receive email updates, please email KTNWaterSt@dawson.com.
- Additional Project information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/WaterStreetTrestle/and https://waterstreettrestle.wordpress.com/
The Alaska Department of Transportation is working with Dawson Construction to construct a new trestle at Water Street. This project is scheduled to be complete in the winter of 2018.