- Crews are working on the mountainside of Egan Drive, between the Ramada Inn and Willoughby Street.
- Left turns will be restricted on-to or off-of Egan Drive between Main Street and 10th Street, to ensure the best possible flow of traffic through the work zone.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the seaward side of Egan Drive. Please watch for pedestrian detour signs and utilize the protected pedestrian crossings at Main Street and 10th Street.
- Please be aware of flagging operations, posted DETOURS, and NEW TRAFFIC PATTERNS.
- Sections of the sidewalk on the mountainside of Egan Drive will be closed; pedestrian access will be maintained on the seaward side of Egan.
Crews are working from approximately 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday, with intermittent night work.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with SECON, is working on Egan Drive between the intersections of Mendenhall Loop Road and Riverside Drive. This project will involve milling and repaving a portion of Egan Drive, beginning near the Mendenhall Loop and Egan Drive intersection and ending at the Riverside Drive and Egan Drive intersection. Work will also include relocating a traffic light pole in the northwest corner of the Riverside Drive and Egan Drive intersection, as well as two median expansions in the Egan Drive and Glacier Highway intersection.